I created this site to help people to learn math and complete their projects, but there will always be people that will use it incorrectly.
- This site and all notes together with answers are the copyrighted property of eMathHelp.net and is not to be considered to be in the public domain. This site and all the content within this site, unless otherwise noted, is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- By accessing any page of this site other than the Terms and Conditions you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Violators of these Terms and Conditions of Use can and will be prosecuted under the appropriate governing laws.
- Any use of this site or any of the content of this site that is inconsistent with these terms and conditions is strictly prohibited.
- You may print content from this site for your private, non-commercial use.
- You may and are encouraged to link to this site, pages in this site. However, you may not display content from this site framed within your site or any other site. In other words, any links must open in a new window or on top of the page containing the link.
- You may use content from this site as the "text" or supplement to your text for your course without claiming content as your own.
- You may retain a copy of the content of this site for your private, non-commercial use provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained in the original materials.
You May Not
- You may not in any manner claim an endorsement of, affiliation with or connection to this site.
- You may not in any manner claim authorship (in part or in whol.list-numbere) of any of the content on this site.
- You may not in any way claim ownership (in part or in whole) of any of the content on this site.
- The content from this site may not be incorporated into any other product. You may not in any way claim ownership (in part or in whole) of any of the content on this site (excluding questions).
- You may not sell or profit from the sale of any portion of this site, of any content from this site, of this sites name, or links to this site.
- You may not display, use, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any content from this site for any commercial purpose.
- The content on this site may not be imported, mirrored, burned, framed, or in any way electronically stored for inclusion in a web site, web server, ftp server, or any other networked computer.
- And if the above isn't clear. You are prohibited from including any content from this site, outside of links to the original material on my web server, in a web site, on a web server, on an ftp server or any other networked computer.
- You may not present this site or any of the content of this site as lecture notes authored by you nor may you use this site or any of the content of this site as proof of your ability as an online teacher in any way.
- You may not modify the content of this site in any way with some exceptions.
Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
- The content of this site is provided "as is" and your use of this content is without guarantee or warranty (either expressed or implied) including, but not limited to, successful course completion, and/or course grade.
- eMathHelp assumes no liability (either direct or consequential) which may result from your use of this site or any of the content contained in this site.